Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Deco Rose..

I was out on a late Blog round and found this amassing deco rose who you make from scratch by your self. This simple and fantastic deco rose you can find at http://houseofinspirationblogg.blogspot.com/2009/06/brollopstider.html and at http://www.scrap-a-little.com/2009/05/tutorial-for-cutest-cardstock-roses.html

The Step by step description is simple and with good pictures to.
Of course I had to try this and it resulted in a beautiful rose. This was the first but not the last time I do this rose.

I made 4 different roses in 2 sises.

The big one is in a deep red card stock chalked whit MAROON
The smaller roses was first a red rose in the same shade as the big one I Chalk with MAROON but this time I also Chalk with a little white at the end of the rose leaves to see if it gave any effect and it made little but no significant difference.Then I made a small yellow/orange rose that I Chalk with Maroon It became absolutely beautiful.Last but not least, I made a small pink rose and the Chalk I Cranberry.


All The roses I sprayed whit my silver colored Mist. I'll needs to acquire more of these wonderful Mists. Could be fun to have more colors.
Here is a picture of the two red roses so you can see that this is quite a marked difference in size.


I will probably add more of these roses as I get them made ..
and if you as I don´t have any heart punches or similar. I'll post a template for the hearts I have been using to make my roses fore those who's interested.





Here is the template for the hearts I used to make the roses. Just to click on the image and save it. Then depending on whether you want to make it larger or smaller rose You print it on A4 or half that A5. I printed it directly on my colored paper and then cut it out whit scissors, smooth and easy.


Is there anything you wonder about ask and I'll answer as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment